Thursday, November 12, 2009

Upcoming events and travels

We received some other awareness opportunities for 2010. We are glad that people are looking at doing awareness at their universities. We are thankful that they are thinking of us to provide that training. In February 2010 we will be traveling down to Austin, Texas to present at a conference and then to Seguin, TX to be at a university. It will give us a break to get out of the cold of the Wisconsin winter.

Next week Dee and I are flying to Washington D.C. to the NAEYC Conference where I am doing a workshop and also a book signing. During that week we will be visiting the White House and the Capitol with tickets to be in the Gallery. We will keep you posted as to our "fun" activities of sightseeing tours. Have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. My, my, my you two really travel!! Glad I am not driving ( this time)

    ReplyDelete