Saturday, January 30, 2010

Long Time Friendship

In the summer of 1976 this small town North Dakota boy moved to the big city. It was part of a gospel team for 8 weeks at Augustana Lutheran Church downtown Minneapolis where I met my supervisor, Dr. William E. Berg.

Today my wife went to the post office and we received a letter from Dr. Berg. He is now 99 years old. Dr. Berg and I have been in touch by mail ever sinse. That is true friendship.

I hope you can experience friendships like I have that will be life long and meaningful as the friendship I have with Dr. Berg.

Dr. Berg, like I said is 99 years old, and in his Christmas letter to me he wrote that he is publishing his eighth book on his 100th birthday in May 2010 and we pray God for that achievement and for good health to him.

1 comment: