Wednesday, March 21, 2012

South Dakota Tour

Today we just finished up our preparations for the South Dakota Tour where I will begin to speak in the Black Hills at the South Dakota Early Childhood Conference in Spearfish. I am also doing some inservice training in the Blackhills and also speaking to some parent groups and churches. We will be driving from before Easter until the 23rd of April on this tour.

We will then be driving east and working with five different school districts in South Dakota. We are thankful that the South Dakota Council on Developemental Disabilities is co-sponsoring this tour. I will be speaking also giving out books to the schools. I just finished writing a small booklet on "bullying" that will be provided to the schools. It is entitled "Last One Picked, So What!" We can turn it around and should provide good discussion within the classrooms.

You can find this new booklet for sale online on my website at www.bendanderson.com If you are interested in having me speak at your school or for your group contact me at my email address- by@bendanderson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment